Friday, November 19, 2010

Bill Engvall at Springfield, MO

So last night Chantel and I went and seen Bill Engvall at the O'rielly Family Event Center in Springfield thanks to KGBX giving out some free tickets and it was and excellent time!  Bill Engvall was fantastic and super funny but the guy opening for him was not even close to being funny.  If you ask me his joke were either rude or just not funny at all and he was jumping around the stage like he was high on drugs thankfully we only had to listen to him for 30 minutes before Bill came out.  Before Bill started his jokes I was wondering what jokes he was going to do and if they were ones I had heard before and I was thinking just how funny can they be when you have heard them like 20 times but his whole show was jokes I had never heard before until the end when he did the "Here's Your Sign" joke and then I only heard 2 that I had heard before and they were still very funny.  All in all it was a great, fun filled evening and I had a great time with my wife.  I would recommend that everybody go see Bill Engvall even if you have to drive hours to do so.

2 comments:

  1. hi!im a huge fan of bill engvalls.we have alot of things in common.i hate girly things,but unicorns,name a few.i grew up being a tomboy.i love classic cars,i hate malls,the only time ill say isnt that cute is if its an animal,not no dumb piece of furniture,really,wth.my family isnt just redneck,their degenirates too.well a couple of them any way.my family maybe born from the city of d.c. or baltimore,md.virgina,west virgina,but their no city folk.they listen to country like johnny cash,and lynard skynard.our hearts may offend wounder but always true.im diffrent compared to other females,like i love hanging out with the guys,&playing pool,or other sports games.i have to watch my football dont think about changing the channel.my grandfather watches football his team is washington redskins.i love them all but the jets,they cheat.i love all blue collar comedy movies.i think that if bill wasnt merried i take him show him some fun.im only 37-38 yrs old.i say that cause i turn 38 next month.well i hope yall b safe adore & love you all,:) jennifer orlando,florida. ps.im just a b,c student too.lol. :)have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!before i go.heres your sign.i walked in to my sons school cause it took 2 1/2 hrs to walk & one hr.bus ride.i walk in the office they said you walked here i said no i flew in.heres your sign. by the way that is the longest walk i had in a the last 6 yrs.gtg.have fun.:)

    ReplyDelete